Hi, my name's TJ... and I'm an alcoholic.
------------------
If the Master does not approve, neither do you.
Printable View
Hi, my name's TJ... and I'm an alcoholic.
------------------
If the Master does not approve, neither do you.
*Offers Rev a joint*..Booze is overrated anyway.. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
*declines the joint* booze has flavor http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
------------------
If the Master does not approve, neither do you.
*smokes a joint and hands you a beer*...Can I offer you sex with a cherry flavored condom?..*G*
hey mel,sweetheart, babe of mine.....*G* I don't talk nasty.....*LOL*
warrior doesn't talk nasty. who do you think i learned from...*LMAO*
*Accepts the sex* But a cherry flavored condom won't help me... and I can't figure out how it would help you
------------------
If the Master does not approve, neither do you.
YOU'RE A BITCH WARLORD! *LMFAOROTFF*
*LMFAO* damn if you want me you know where i'm at....NOT...*ROTFF*
you slut you!!!!*LOL*
http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif Thank god it's back up...I was sitting here at work, on a Friday might I add, and actually doing work! *gasp*